“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road.
They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.”
– Anna Quindlen
The Dnyanganga English Medium School Library is to help every member of our school community, students and staff to gain new knowledge, skills and dispositions for learning and personal development that they will use throughout their lives.
- A wide range of latest fiction, poetry, prose, philosophical books, encyclopedia, magazines, comics, newspapers, text books, audio and video cassettes, maps.
- Separate reading hall for students.
- Well equipped Library.
- Computerized Issue and Return of books to students and staff members.
- Regular book reviews presented by students.
- Various library activities are conducted in library.
- To inculcate and encourage the habit of reading we are giving “Best Reader Award” to the students and teachers on “Vaachan Prerana Din” every year.