Virtual Ganesh FestivalZeal DEMS
Ganesh Chaturthi, also known as Vinayaka Chaturthi, is a Hindu festival celebrating the arrival of Ganesh to earth from Kailash Parvat with his mother Goddess Parvati/Gauri. The festival is marked with the installation of Ganesh clay idols privately in homes, or publicly on elaborate pandals.
But this year because of Corona Pandemic we are celebrating the same by keeping ourselves safe at home with full enthusiasm like every year. Dnyanganga English Medium School has organized different competitions to upkeep the joy of the students.
So together we participated in this Celebration of Virtual Ganapati Festival.
- Quiz Competition was organized from Std I to VII to upgrade the knowledge of the students and know different mythological stories and information about Lord Ganesha. We sent PDF for information. Students were rewarded with a certificate after attempting the quiz.
- Gauri and Ganapati Decoration activity from Std III to VII to judge the creativity of students.
- Rangoli making activity for Std VIII. Students made rangolis depicting some moral or stories.
- Creative Ganapati making for std IX students made Ganapati using things available at home like utensils, flowers, best out of waste material etc…
- Preparation of Traditional Sweet Dish for std X.Students prepared sweet dish and sent photos.
The series of activities ended with a beautiful dance performance of Std. II with ‘Ganesh Stuti’.
The main aim of organizing the competition was –
* To boost the students creativity and innovation.
* To increase their general knowledge.
* To promote awareness and understanding about the spiritual and cultural ideas behind Ganapati pooja.
* Celebrating the festival in eco-friendly way.
As our school always follow the path of enhancing the potential of our students. So in this pandemic situation too we are trying to continue with the same spirit.
Ganapati Bappa Moraya!!