|For Boys||Sky blue shirt with logo and half-length milanch blue pant/full-length in winter (optional)|
|For Girls||1) Milanch blue pinafore with logo|
|2) Plain sky blue shirt|
|3) White hair band and ribbons|
|Shoes (common)||1) I and II – Velcro black sports shoes(Force 10 Liberty/Aqualite)|
|2) III and IV –Black sports shoes (Force 10 Liberty/Aqualite)|
|Socks||1) Girls – White knee length in pure cotton|
|2) Boys – White normal|
|Belt& Tie||1) Niwar belt; sharp ends to be polished and made blunt|
|2) Striped tie|
|Sweatshirt & Bloomers||1) Navy blue sweatshirt with school logo & hood and half chain|
|2)Navy blue bloomers for I and II|
|3)Milanch blue hosiery cycling shorts; leggings in winter (for girls) for III and IV|
|P.T. Uniform||1) House t-shirt with stripes on sleeves and school logo|
|2) Navy blue track pant with white stripes and school logo|
|3) White canvas shoes & white long socks (Flap only)|
1) The school has prescribed a uniform for all children from Nursery class.
2) The children must come to the school in clean, ironed uniform which enhances their confidence.
3) The boys must have a proper haircut, long hair is not allowed for boys.
4) Nails should be cut on every Sunday.
5) Girls should have a simple hair style, two plaits with ribbon or hair band and small studs (earrings) are permitted.
6) The skirts or shorts should not be below the knees.